If you’re a beginner in photography, buying the Best DSLR Cameras for Beginner will always require great considerations. Well, for any of you who have no information in how to get such best DSLR camera to use for your first experience in photography, there are some options to choose indeed. You can actually conduct review and comparison in how to choose such best DSLR camera for your photography hobby. Well, there are two basic options of DSLR camera which I will discuss here; Canon EOS Rebel T3i and Nikon D5100.
First option is the Canon EOS Rebel T3i; this camera will cost you less than $500. It includes the EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS type II Lens. This camera and lens will help photographers who are looking for an easy-to-use camera to create their next masterpiece. The next in a long line of phenomenal compact DSLRs, the EOS Rebel T3i continues the Rebel tradition of easy operation, compact design and no-compromise performance. Featuring Canon’s newest DIGIC 4 Image Processor and an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor plus cutting-edge technologies like Full HD video recording, Live View shooting, Wireless flash photography and even a Vari-angle 3.0-inch LCD monitor, the EOS Rebel T3i offers the best of EOS photography in a compact package.
- 18.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed
- ISO 100 – 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction
- Video Snapshot features for enhanced video shooting options
- Comes with camera body, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II lens, eyecup, wide strap, USB cable, AV cable, battery, and charger
Second favorite option is the Nikon D5100; this camera will cost you up to $700, it offers a host of new photographic and video tools that deliver superior performance and exceptional image quality with surprising versatility. With 16.2 megapixels, a swivel Vari-Angle LCD monitor, full HD movie capabilities, new EFFECTS Mode and new HDR setting, you hold the power and performance to capture beautiful moments and the freedom to get creative.
- 3-inch, 921,000-dot Super-Density horizontal type Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- In-camera Special Effects Mode, 1 Yr Camera / 5 Yrs Lens
- In-camera HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Stunning Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-6400 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)
Other DSLR Cameras for Beginner Worth Considering