Best Gaming Headphones Under $100 | Enjoy the heart-pumping sound-blast of those sound effects from your favorite games in complete privacy with these best gaming headphones under 100 dollars, tested by countless professional gamers to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go. Gaming headphones usually comes with built-in adjustable microphone so that gamers can talk their strategies throughout the game with their teammates, this means a better and effective communication between them that can leads to victory.
Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Headset
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed soundfield ¿ hear your enemies before they see you.
- Three swappable headband pads let you choose the best fit, for long-lasting comfort.
- Three customizable G keys give you one-touch command over music, voice morphing, and more.
- On-ear audio controls provide quick access to volume, microphone mute, and surround sound adjustments.
- Adjustable, noise-canceling microphone focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset
- Optimized weight for extended wear
- Fully retractable microphone
- Powerful drivers and sound isolation for highest-quality gaming audio
Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Rage USB Gaming Headset (70GH023000000)
- SBX Surround positions audio in a 360 degree sound stage that’s much more realistic than standard 7.1 solutions
- Customize your headset to match your gaming rig or style with SB Prism – 16 million color illuminated earcups
- Built around a steel core, Sound Blaster Tactic3D USB headset is fabricated to withstand the rigors of intense gaming or being chucked in a backpack
- Easily adjust your game volume or mute your microphone on the fly
- Detach the microphone and use the Sound Blaster Tactic3D USB as high-quality headphones for music and digital entertainment.
- SBX Pro Studio audio technologies grant you the power to fully customize every audio aspect
Logitech Gaming Headset G330
- Adjustable, behind-the-head design provides a lightweight, personalized fit – the first of its kind in gaming headsets
- Silicone-lined headband and pivoting ear pads relieve pressure from extended wear.
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces annoying background noise; position the flexible microphone
- Connect digitally to any USB port for enhanced audio or directly to your PC sound card via 3.5 mm jacks.
- In-line audio controls let you adjust the volume or mute the microphone without pausing the action.
Sennheiser PC 310 Gaming Headset
- Quality sound – so you can upgrade your gaming experience with Sennheiser
- Noise canceling microphone – reduces ambient noise for clear conversations
- Durable build – ensures you’ll enjoy the headset for many years
- Comfortable design – thanks to the use of lightweight materials and cushioned ear pads
- Open-acoustic ear cups – keep your head cool for hours of playing or listening
- Best Gaming Mouse Under $100
- Best Gaming Keyboard Under $100
- Top 5 Gaming Computer Cases
- Best Noise Cancelling Headphones Under $100
- Best Noise Cancelling Headphones Under $50
- Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds Under $100