Gaming Keyboards Under $100 | If you’re a gamer, your choice of the right gaming keyboard could be the difference between winning and losing. Gaming keyboard offers more than basic typing functionality, adding features like custom-color back-lighting, some programmable keys, statistic tracking, text and audio communication, and touchscreen displays. These are the best gaming keyboards under $100 to help you winning the game!
Logitech Gaming Keyboard G510
You’ll be well armed for battle with this powerful keyboard for hardcore gamers. Get the real-time information and customizable control you need to step up your gaming speed, accuracy and victories.
– GamePanel LCD: Access in-game stats, VoIP data media player information and more without leaving the game
– Custom-color backlighting: Personalize backlighting in a variety of backlit colors to match the rest of your gear, and easily locate keys in the dark*
– Integrated USB Audio: Strategize in clear digital audio. Separate headphone and mic jacks and mute buttons let you use any analog headset with 3.5 mm plugs as a USB audio device.
– 18 Programmable G-keys: Three mode states for each G-Key let you record up to 54 single key presses or complex macros per game*
– Full-speed USB: Execute commands without delay with speeds four times faster than standard USB keyboards
* Requires software installation
Saitek PK24 Eclipse III Wired Keyboard
The Saitek Eclipse III is a sleek backlit multimedia keyboard with touch-sensitive lighting and volume controls, and ergonomically placed shortcut keys.
– Backlighting with choice of three colors blue red purple
– Two stage Height adjustment / Removable wrist rest
– Pass through Audio ports for Headset
– Touch-sensitive control panel changes settings quickly and easily
– Compatible with Windows 7, Windows XP, XP64 and Windows Vista (all versions)
Mad Catz V.7 Keyboard for PC
Unique, sturdy, and distinctly next-gen, the Mad Catz V.7 Gaming Keyboard is a modern tool designed for gaming dominance.
– Multi-color Backlighting – Tru-Vu illuminations allow you to set the mood and illuminate your world, mixing shades from Red through Amber to Green.
– Touch-sensitive, backlit dashboard Control Panel – Configure your lighting, media and volume controls with the brush of a finger.
– WASD, cursor, ‘Mad Catz’ and NumPad keys can be lit independently from the rest of the keyboard to highlight commonly used gaming keys – Set each area to your preferred color or brightness to make the keyboard battle ready.
– Mad Catz Mode – Instantly disable the Windows keys and change the color and brightness of your gaming keys at the touch of a button.
– Pass-through USB, audio and microphone sockets means no more crawling behind your PC to change your USB device or audio configuration. Gold-plated connectors for USB and audio.
– 12 programmable ‘Mad Catz’ keys – Store your favorite macros for buying equipment, activating abilities or just for initiating your favorite trash talk. Enhanced multiple key presses in gaming areas for complex in-game commands.
– Adjustable gaming keyboard
– Fully programmable with included SST software
– Hard wearing, metal-plated key caps in key gaming areas are designed to withstand the punishment that pro gamers demand.
– Media keys and hard wearing surfaces
– Powerful ST Programming Software – Create profiles for each game that you play in order to save different button configurations.
– Tri-Color Backlighting
– True-Vue Key Illumination
Razer DeathStalker Expert Gaming Keyboard
Your fingers can move quickly between the keys, ensuring your entire master plan for gaming domination is executed instantly.
– Chiclet style key caps
– Green LED Backlit keys
– 1000Hz Ultrapolling
– Fully programmable keys with on the fly macro recording
– Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
– Dedicated Gaming mode
– Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
– Fixed wrist rest
Microsoft SideWinder X4 Keyboard
A powerful keyboard for serious gamers. The Microsoft SideWinder X4 Keyboard has all the core must-haves for serious gamers, including industry-leading anti-ghosting, a first-ever Repetitive Macro key, in-game macro recording, a full media key set, automatic and manual mode/profile switching, adjustable backlighting for playing in dim conditions, and more. Plus, at the touch of a button, this customizable keyboard-the latest in the award-winning Microsoft SideWinder line-doubles as a high-performance keyboard for everyday computing.
– Advanced anti-ghosting capability – Press up to 26 keys simultaneously without ghosting – what you press is what you get!
– Mode switching – Manually toggle from standard mode to one of two gaming modes; LEDs show the mode you select.
– Automatic profile switching – The keyboard detects the application you are running and applies your custom profile to the application.
– Programmable macro keys – Switch among three banks of six programmable macro keys to assign up to 18 macros per profile.
– Backlit keys – Adjust key-legend backlighting with three illumination levels plus “off”.
Sharkoon Skiller Gaming Keyboard
The Skiller offers you an 18 key Rollover Function so no command remains in the distance, plus 20 additional multimedia keys for fast access to your most-used media functions. Eight textured, rubberized, swappable gaming keys give you better control over character movement and fighting functions.
– 3 block standard gaming keyboard
– 20 additional multimedia keys
– 8 swappable gaming keys
– Special customization software for games and other applications (e.g. Photoshop, Windows, browser etc.)
– N-key rollover support for up to 18 keys
– Fully programmable keys
– Supports 10 different profiles with 3 layers each