A good gaming mouse is highly essential especially if you’re a hardcore gamer, but if you’re on a tight budget you might want to consider the following best gaming mouse under $100. Before you go and start swiping your cards, there are two main things to consider in selecting a good gaming mouse, which are:
Ergonomics are crucial during long gaming sessions to reduce fatigue and improve grip and control over the mouse.
A good gaming mouse will offer reliable connectivity, smooth and responsive tracking, and basic click and scroll functions. Additional features is a plus value.
Here are the best gaming mouse under $100 available on the market:
Logitech G500 Programmable Gaming Mouse
The Logitech Gaming Mouse G500 provides unparalleled precision, control, and comfort. It offers a gaming-grade laser that allows for smooth precision at any hand speed. Onboard memory lets you take your settings for your favorite titles wherever you go – with no added software.
- Gaming-grade laser gives you precision at any speed
- Up to 27 grams of extra weight give you the feel you want in your hand
- Onboard memory lets you take your settings with you
- Dual mode scroll wheel provides click-to-click or hyper-fast scrolling
- On-the-fly adjustable DPI gives you the right level of precision for any game scenario. Mouse also comes with 10 programmable buttons
Genius Professional Gaming Mouse (GX-Gaming Gila)
Gila is the next generation MMO/RTS professional gaming laser mouse for the GX gaming series from Genius. Comfortable to use with either hand and step-up twelve buttons design, Gila can be customized to conquer any gaming challenge and improve combat performance. Gila has a built-in over-clocking SG Core ii engine with a dpi range from 200 to 8200 so gamers can easily shift around in the battlefield. A full speed MCU with 32KB built-in memory prevents macro settings from game block and gives gamers 1-ms (8X quicker) response time. The braided cable and gold-plated USB connector provide a stable and smooth signal connection during battle combat. A reliable eight million life clicks give MMO/RTS gamers a comfortable button feel, and the adjustable weight design includes six metal weights – each 4.5 grams, customized to improve battle performance. Gila not only allows the X/Y axis dpi to be independently adjustable, but it includes the Angle Snapping function that instantly raises cursor precision at high speeds, and the “Sniper” button that instantly reduces the dpi when you need it. Gila uses the Scorpion user interface so gamers can setup Button Assignment , Macro Management for up to 72 keys, Advanced Setting to customize mouse performance and the Light Option that allows for customization of up to 16 million fascinating backlight colors. MMO/RTS game oriented, comfortable design with a superb hand grip, and outstanding performance in all games, Gila is the choice of game fanatics everywhere.
- Professional 12-button MMO/RTS gaming mouse
- Over-clocking SGCii: 200 dpi to 8200 dpi
- Scorpion gaming user interface
- Up to 72 keys for user defined macros
- 16 million RGB backlight system in 3 areas
- 1.8 meter braided cable with gold-plated USB connector
- Adjustable metal weights 4.5g x 6 with storage case included
- Rubber finish grip for complete control and handling
Razer Naga Special Edition – Molten
The Razer Naga Molten Special Edition features an exciting new look to the original award-winning and massively popular Razer Naga that shifts the balance between keyboard and mouse by putting an unprecedented number of in-game commands in one place.
- Glowing Cracked Surface Design with Blazing Red Backlighting
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
- 17 MMO-optimized buttons (including 12 button thumb grid)
Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 Gaming Mouse
Step up to the flexibility of the Cyborg R.A.T. 5 and come hunt with the big boys. Customize your R.A.T. to create a truly unique experience with a mouse that transforms and adapts to suit your needs.
- Gaming-grade 5600 DPI laser sensor
- 6 programmable buttons and 2 regular left and right buttons
- Set and Toggle 4 Custom DPI Settings per Profile
- FPS-style Precision Aim Mode
- Powerful Macro Programming Software
Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance FPS Gaming Mouse
The Vengeance M65 laser mouse is a finely-honed FPS gaming tool. It offers an 8200 DPI sensor for superior tracking, a dedicated sniper button that lets you switch resolution for extremely accurate shots, and an adjustable weight system for a custom fit to the way you play.
- 8200 DPI laser sensor – Precise tracking for highly accurate mouse control during demanding gaming sessions
- Dedicated sniper button – Quickly switch resolution for extreme accuracy in FPS games
- Second-generation control panel – Makes setup and customization easier than ever
- Onboard profile storage ? Settings and profiles are stored directly on the M65 so you can take them with you
- Aluminum unibody design – Built for low weight, high rigidity, and optimal mass distribution
- 2 year warranty
- Adjustable weight system – Three tuning zones to customize mouse weight and balance
- Selectable response time – Choose between 1000Hz, 500Hz, 250Hz, or 125Hz (1ms, 2ms, 4ms or 8ms)
Perixx MX-2000, Programmable Gaming Laser Mouse
This Windows 8 Ready USB “Gaming Mouse” for the money may surpass many offered at substantially higher prices. The goodness includes broad precision options and gaming rate polling to 1000Hz.
- Ergonomic Right Handed Design with Rubber Painting Surface
- Avago 5000DPI ADNS-9500 Laser Sensor
- On-the-fly 4 Level Adjustable DPI Switch 500-5000
- Onboard Memory with 11 Programmable Buttons and 5 User Profile
- Weight Tuning Cartridge
Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse
Welcome to a revolution in gaming mouse performance, handling, and custom tuning. Microsoft SideWinder Mouse introduces one-of-a-kind features like veritcal side buttons, an LCD display, and a unique shape designed for quick and super-precise action.
- On-the-Fly DPI Switching – Three buttons instantly switch between DPI 400, 800, and 2000 or you can customize settings using special software
- LCD Display on a Mouse – DPI settings and macro recording icons are displayed on the mouse to reduce on-screen interference
- Cable Anchor & Accessories Storage Box – Enjoy wired performance with the feel of wireless
- Quick Launch Button – One-touch takes you to Games Ex in Windows Vista
- 5 Programmable Main Buttons – Customize your main gaming buttons to your preference
Anker High Precision Laser Gaming Mouse
Anker offers diverse consumer tech solutions such as batteries, adapters, networking devices, and more. We are passionate about excellence, and with every Anker-brand purchase you can expect to find quality materials, reliable performance, affordable prices, and great customer service.
- 8000 DPI high-precision laser sensor, 1000 polling rate, 12000 frame rate, 100-150 inch/s speed, 30g acceleration.
- 9 programmable buttons, 4 adjustable DPI profiles, 8-piece weight-tuning system, 16 million customizable light colors, 2 onboard stored profiles.
- Aesthetic and easy-to-use control panel, assign actions to each programmable buttons more conveniently than ever.
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path. Non-slip buttons, silent protective underside. Six-foot braided fiber cable, gold-plated USB connector.
- Natural curves that fit your hand and smooth-gliding underside tips provide you with epic comfort and control.