When you want to take your tunes to the street, you need headphones with good noise-cancelling feature to keep the external noises away! Noise-canceling headphones are headphones that reduce unwanted ambient sounds (ie, external noises) in purpose of active noise control (ANC). Noise cancellation makes it possible to enjoy music without raising the volume excessively.
There are several things to consider when buying headphones; first is the material, make sure you choose the one built with durable, flexible, and high-quality materials to make sure it doesn’t comes apart easily. Second is comfort, try it for about 10 minutes or more and see if it hurts your ears or cause you headache and last but not least is the after-market support; because I believe you don’t want to throw your headphones just because its ear pads have flaked off.
1Philips SHL5905 CitiScape Uptown Headphones
The Philips SHL5905 CitiScape Uptown over-ear headset combines premium sound quality and street-savvy style with a comfortable, durable design to deliver a truly immersive sound experience. Inspired by vintage motorcycle gear, these stylish headphones feature noise-isolating memory foam ear cushions and MusicSeal technology to provide complete musical privacy. A quilted leather headband adds to your comfort.
The Uptown headset provides a balanced sound experience. Powerful 40-millimeter drivers produce crystal-clear highs and mids and deep, rich bass without distortion. Their closed-back acoustic design and over-ear build keep you immersed in your music.
- Dynamic 40-millimeter drivers deliver full-range sound
- MusicSeal technology keeps your music sealed in for privacy
- Memory foam ear cushions form seal to preserve bass response
- Air-quilted leather headband for perfect fit
- In-line mic and volume control to switch between talking and listening
- One-year limited warranty
2Sennheiser HD 280 Pro
The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro is a pair of closed, dynamic stereo headphones that deliver accurate, linear sound reproduction with up to 32dB of ambient noise attenuation for critical monitoring applications. Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility, from home listening to studio monitoring. The space-saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups that are very comfortable to wear, even if used for long periods of time.
- Dynamic, closed-ear headphones with up to 32 dB attenuation of outside sound
- Lightweight and comfortable, ergonomic design, Cord Length – 3.3 – 9.8 feet Coiled
- Extended frequency response and warm, natural sound reproduction
- Around-the-ear design with padded earcups
- Earpads, headband padding, and audio cord are easily replaceable, ensuring long life
- Collapsible earpieces for compact transport
- Lightweight and comfortable, ergonomic design
Audio-Technica ATH-M30 dynamic stereo headphones are the perfect choice for project studio engineers, home recordists and recording musicians. ATH-M30 headphones offer the highest level of sonic accuracy in a design engineered to provide maximum comfort for hours of listening. Their low-profile, closed-back design provides exceptional clarity and superior isolation in high-volume listening situations. Audio-Technica ATH-M30 Stereo Headphones.
- Professional-quality closed-back cynamic stereo monitor headphones
- Great choice for project studio engineers, home recordists and recording musicians
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Ultra-flexible 11-foot cable with single-side exit
- Includes 3.5mm stereo connector with strain relief and professional and screw-on 1/4-inch adapter
- OFC litz wire cable, convenient one-side exit
Sony MDR-V6 is a headset system designed for audio professionals. 40 mm drivers deliver accurate sound throughout the frequency range. Circum-aural design keeps ears comfortable. Reduces noise from the outside world. Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) Voice Coil enhances movement of PET diaphragm.
- Samarium-cobalt magnets and 40mm drivers for powerful, detailed sound
- Over-ear design provides comfort and outstanding reduction of external noises
- 10-foot oxygen free copper cord ends in 3.5mm plug; 1/4-inch adapter included
- Copper-clad aluminum voice coil wire for improved power handling
- Wide frequency response of 5 Hz – 30 kHz
Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifier. Includes carrying bag and threaded 1/4″ (6.3mm) gold plated adapter.
- 40mm neodymium driver optimized for reference monitoring and accurate listening
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Closed-back, circumaural design for superior isolation in noisy environments
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Adjustable, collapsible headband provides comfort and portability
- Replaceable earcup pads ensure long product life
- 9.8-foot (3.0 m) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying Bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use