Top 5 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers Under $100 | If you like your tunes to be available near you without putting headphones on your head, then these wireless Bluetooth speakers under 100 dollars will make it happens without ripping your wallet. Enjoy sweet sound of your favorite tracks in a sleek, portable design, and tangle-free with these wireless speakers. Each speaker is designed to works with most Bluetooth-enabled Smartphones, tablets, notebooks, and desktops.
Creative D100 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Built with award-winning Bluetooth technology, the Creative D100 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker lets you play music wirelessly from your smartphone, laptop, or other A2DP-enabled mobile device. The Creative D100’s portable design and full-range drivers make it ideal for outdoor parties or afternoons at the beach. The speaker system comes in four colors and is compatible with PCs, Macintoshes, and most Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices.
- From a range of up to 10 meters from the speakers, wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device such as your mobile phone, notebook, iPhone or iPad.
- With music pouring out of its two powerful 3-inch drivers, be sure to grace your party with the latest hits and dance away.
- D100 is compatible with iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G, iPad, Droid (with latest operating platform) and other bluetooth devices.
- With enough juice to last and play up to 25 hours of non-stop music from four AA batteries, bring it along for all your parties.
- The speaker system allows for a wired connection via its AUX-in port for other portable devices, like MP3 players, even while it works seamlessly with wireless Bluetooth devices.
Logitech UE 984-000295 Mobile Boombox Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone
The Logitech UE Mobile Boombox is created for people who live for music and want to take it everywhere. Easily connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices from up to 50 feet away and enjoy rich, clear music. Two full-range drivers deliver our perfectly balanced UE Sound Signature for pure and detailed sound. A built-in microphone enables it to double as a speakerphone for hands-free calling. And it’s incredibly portable so you can always travel with pure, undiluted music.
- Bluetooth wireless speaker: Plays music up to 50-Feet away from your Bluetooth-enabled Smartphone or tablet
- Multi-person access: You and a friend can take turns playing music from your Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Ultimate Ears Sound Signature: Two full-range drivers and a passive radiator deliver clear, big, perfectly tuned sound
- Doubles as a speakerphone: Built-in microphone for hands-free calls in the office, car, house or anywhere
- Ultra-portable: Compact design and 10-hour rechargeable battery make it easy to roam with your music
HMDX Audio HX-P230RD JAM Classic Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Measuring 2-1/2 inches in diameter by 2-1/2 inches high, the premium Jam wireless speaker delivers incredible sound quality in a small footprint. Even more, it’s designed to fit anyone’s style. Choose from six delicious flavors, including Apple (green), Apricot (orange), Blackberry (grey), Blueberry (blue), Grape (purple), and Strawberry (red).
- Incredible sound quality in a small footprint
- Connects wirelessly up to 30 feet away
- Works with all Bluetooth-enabled devices: smart phones, tablets and more
- Rechargeable for up to 4 hours of wireless play
JBL Micro II Ultra-Portable Multimedia Speaker
The JBL Micro II is the first ultra-portable speaker featuring a Li-ion rechargeable battery and a built-in bass port. With a 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter), this speaker delivers full-range JBL® sound with exceptional bass – even though it’s small enough to fit easily in backpacks or clip onto clothes. It connects to any mobile device or MP3 player with a built-in audio cable, and you can even daisy-chain it with other JBL Micro II speakers for a powerful sonic experience. The JBL Micro II offers performance, portability and pricing that the competition can’t touch.
Built-in bass port
The JBL Micro II portable speaker is small but muscular. Its built-in bass port generates powerful low-frequency sound that’s superior to the bass output of comparable portable products.
5-hour, rechargeable Li-ion battery
The JBL Micro II has a built-in Li-ion battery that provides up to 5 hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using a micro USB port, which will save you battery hassles and money.
Who says you can’t take it with you? The lightweight, compact JBL Micro II fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
The JBL Micro II portable speaker is always ready to connect and play. And when your source device isn’t connected, you can store the built-in, 11-13/16-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the JBL Micro II’s built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you can tell when it needs charging.
Can’t get enough of a good thing? You can connect the JBL Micro II portable speaker to other JBL Micro II speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
GOgroove BlueSYNC SRC Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
Stream wireless music & audio from the latest tablets, smartphones, laptops, iPad, iPhone and more! Bluetooth 2.1 and integrated mic provide clear audio transmission & handfree calling from up to 30 feet away. Comes with easy to use on-board controls for pairing, volume control, pause, play, next, previous, and even answer / end phone calls.
Boasting an impressive range of sound, the SRC has stereo speakers that are paired with a passive subwoofer on the top of the speaker for a powerful audio experience. The SRC also comes equipped with an LED function indicator: flashes red when unit is On, blinks red rapidly when in Pairing Mode, and turns blue when Charging.
Features a long- lasting removable & rechargeable battery for up to 6-8 hours of continuous audio. The compact design also travels easily and comes with a carry-bag so you can have convenient, portable audio wherever you go.
BlueSYNC SRC doubles as a Bluetooth Receiver Adapter to equip your Home Audio System , Theater Entertainment Center or non-BT speakers with Bluetooth capability. Plug the SRC into your system’s AUX-In jack (cable included), pair with it, and stream wireless music through your system!
Other wireless Bluetooth speakers to consider